Thursday, July 16, 2009

Facing possibly layoff wondering how much unemployment will run??? located in Ohio?

I am looking at a possible lay off and was wondering on what is unemployment rate??? I was told I possibly there is possibly two months before layoffs... I don%26#039;t plan on staying on it for to long but I may need to for at least 3 months... I am married with 3 children and my wife does not work... Please if anyone knows what the going rate is in Ohio it would ease my mind some so I know I won%26#039;t be leaving my family out in the cold... Thanks to all who answer in advance



Facing possibly layoff wondering how much unemployment will run??? located in Ohio?fast loan





Sorry that I can%26#039;t tell you what you ask but my heart goes out to you, its a scary place to be. My empathy for you is enormous. My belief in God comforts me greatly as he has always provided in surprising ways each time I found myself in similar circumstances. There is some great force in this universe for the good of life whatever a person calls it.



May the positive life-force be with you as you reposition your gainful employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment